– Registration requires the Organisation to have a claimed profile or claim a new profile (Community Organisation Profile) on communityengine.com.au
– Registrations must be completed by an authorised representative for example the general manager, company secretary, a director or someone who acts on behalf of the organisation and who is over 18 years of age
– Authorised representatives must provide contact information when completing a registration so they can be contacted if they are entitled to a Giveaway payment.
– Registrations are deemed to be received by Community Engine at the time the Community Organisation receives a confirmation email from Community Engine. Records of Community Engine are final and conclusive as to time of registration.
How businesses can support Community Organisations
– A business can register to nominate their support for one (1) Community Organisation. To nominate a Community Organisation contact:
– Registration requires a business and their nominated organisation to have a claimed profile or claim a new Business Profile on the Community Engine Website.
– Registrations must be completed by an authorised representative of the business for example the owner, manager or a person who acts on behalf of the business who is over 18 years of age.
– Authorised representatives must provide contact information when registering.
– Registrations are deemed to be received by Community Engine at the time the business receives an email from Community Engine confirming registration. Records of Community Engine are final and conclusive as to time of registration.
– The Giveaway starts 3 July 2012 at 00:01 am AEST and closes on 25 January 2012.
How individuals can support Community Organisations
– To support a Community Organisation, an individual must during the Giveaway Period:
– sign in as a member of Community Engine or sign up to become a member of Community Engine; and
– “follow” a claimed Community Organisation Profile or a claimed Business Profile of a business that has nominated their support for a registered Community Organisation.
– An individual may follow as many Community Organisations or businesses as they wish during the Giveaway Period.
How Community Engine will Allocate the $100,000 Giveaway
– The total pool of funds available to be claimed in the Giveaway is $100,000.
– Because we want to give lots of groups a fair go, the maximum Giveaway Payment that can be claimed by any Community Organisation in this Giveaway is $5,000 (based on 5,000 or more followers).
– The minimum Giveaway Payment that can be claimed is $50 (based on 50 followers).
– To claim a payment through the Giveaway the Community Organisation must adhere to these Conditions of Entry.
– An eligible Community Organisation is only entitled to one Giveaway Payment
– The Giveaway payment awarded to a Community Organisation will be determined by the total number of followers its Community Organisation Profile and the Business Profile of a business who has registered to support that Community Organisation.
– Any followers of the profiles that existed before the Community Organisation registered for the Giveaway and claimed their Community Organisation Profile will not be counted.
– The Giveaway payment will be calculated based on $1 per follower (Giveaway Payment). (For example, where a Community Organisation has 100 followers for its own profile, and its nominating business’ profile has 50 followers, recorded after registration and the date the Community Organisation registered and claimed their Community Engine Profile, the Giveaway Payment that the Community Organisation will be entitled to is $150).
– Community Engine will conduct regular data extracts during the Giveaway Period to ascertain the number of followers for each Community Organisation and the number of followers for each business which has registered to support that Organisation.
– The earlier the registration in the Giveaway, the more time a Community Organisation will have to generate followers.
– If a Community Organisation secures 5,000 followers prior to the end of the Giveaway Period, Community Engine will contact that Community Organisation to verify payment details for their Giveaway Payment (including bank account details and a copy of a bank statement for that Community Organisation). Upon receipt of valid details, Community Engine will remit the Giveaway Payment to the Community Organisation in the form of an electronic funds transfer.
– If at the end of the Giveaway Period, a Community Organisation is entitled to a Giveaway Payment, Community Engine will contact the Community Organisation to verify payment details for their Giveaway Payment (including bank account details and a copy of a bank statement for that Community Organisation). Upon receipt of valid details, Community Engine will remit the Giveaway Payment to the Community Organisation in the form of an electronic funds transfer.
– If verified payment details are not provided within 5 business days to Community Engine the Giveaway Payment will be forfeited.
– Only Community Organisations that are entitled to a Giveaway Payment will be contacted by Community Engine.
– The allocation of funds in the Giveaway is at the sole discretion of Community Engine.
– Community Engine has no control over internet or telephone communications, network lines, bugs/ viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
– The Giveaway Payment cannot be transferred or exchanged, and must be taken as offered.
– All tax liability arising as a result of accepting a Giveaway Payment is the responsibility of the recipient Community Organisation.
– Community Engine reserves the right in its discretion to modify the Conditions of Entry at any time.
– If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Community Engine and which prevents Community Engine from complying with these Conditions of Entry, Community Engine will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and Community Engine reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway.
– Community Engine reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of registrations of Community Organisations and businesses and to disqualify any Community Organisations or businesses whose registration does not meet validation criteria or which is not submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
– All registrations in the Giveaway are the property of Community Engine.
– Community Engine requires the personal information of the relevant authorised representative of the Community Organisation or business in order to conduct the Giveaway. If an authorised representative does not provide the mandatory personal information requested then their Community Organisation or business will not be able to take part in the Giveaway.
– By participating in this Giveaway, each authorised representative is taken to consent to Community Engine using the authorised representative’s personal information to administer the Giveaway and disclosing the authorised representative’s personal information to organisations that assist Community Engine with administering the Giveaway, and to third parties as required by law.
– By participating in this Giveaway, each authorised representative of a Community Organisation or business also consents to Community Engine using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the authorised representative. An authorised representative may access and correct any personal information held by Community Engine, upon request to Community Engine.
– Community Engine is Community Engine Pty Ltd (ABN 20 129 405 018), Unit 42-44, Lifestyle Working, 117 Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100.